Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Creation!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
(2 Corinthians 5:17)
Praise the Lord!
How exciting to have my own little space for sharing all the thoughts that constantly swarm around my head!

Well, I'm starting 2010 with some pretty ambitious projects, and I'll be monitoring my progress here on Writin' 4 Him.

Why do I call this blog "Writin' 4 Him" you ask? Because I believe my purpose/mission, aside from being a wife and mom, is to write about our Lord, Jesus Christ; the awesome way He answers prayer and makes His presence known in our lives.

Speaking of writing, I currently have several writing projects I keep shifting between the front and back burners. I write a little bit here, a little bit more there, and so on. I've done it for years, and had a few things published along the way. But, I would LOVE for 2010 to be the year that Debbie "FINISHES HER BOOK!" Yes, I said "finish" the one that started it all (so many years ago). We'll see.

Something to think about...what is your prayer today? What personal struggles or concerns would you like to give to God? Financial burdens? Relationships? Issues with your children or employment? Why not write it down? Keep a journal of your prayers and date each one. It helps to visualize your prayers, then look back to see how God has answered them. You'll be glad you did.

So, God Bless and happy writing!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog Debbie! And I think 2010 is a GREAT year to finish your book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog Debbie and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails