It's been a busy but good week. I am now a contributing writer for 'The Cypress Times"! Woo-Hoo! It's an online Christian newspaper. I'm so excited for the opportunity to share my faith and my thoughts with a whole new audience. So far, they've posted 5 articles of mine, though I do wish they would have spread them out over the next few weeks, but oh well:) If you'd like to check a couple of them out, here's the link(s:
http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/Faith/Devotional/SUPPORTING_VINES/30305
and
http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/Home_Garden/Gardening/HOW_TO_CREATE_A_SERENITY_GARDEN/30307
Also found out that my son will be receiving an award of some sort in 2 weeks! I'm sure it's band related, and for that, I'm both excited and proud.
I have MUCH to do in the way of gardening and general house cleaning. I've let things slide for whatever reason, and the weeds are calling. But first, I must enjoy this great cup of coffee:)
Be blessed today!
No comments:
Post a Comment