Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's been a busy but good week.  I am now a contributing writer for 'The Cypress Times"!  Woo-Hoo!  It's an online Christian newspaper.  I'm so excited for the opportunity to share my faith and my thoughts with a whole new audience.  So far, they've posted 5 articles of mine, though I do wish they would have spread them out over the next few weeks, but oh well:)  If you'd like to check a couple of them out, here's the link(s:
http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/Faith/Devotional/SUPPORTING_VINES/30305
and
http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/Home_Garden/Gardening/HOW_TO_CREATE_A_SERENITY_GARDEN/30307

Also found out that my son will be receiving an award of some sort in 2 weeks!  I'm sure it's band related, and for that, I'm both excited and proud.

I have MUCH to do in the way of gardening and general house cleaning.  I've let things slide for whatever reason, and the weeds are calling.  But first, I must enjoy this great cup of coffee:)

Be blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails