Sunday, September 29, 2013

I Cast All My Cares Upon You

Well, I did it. I bubbled over with stress and did that embarrassing sobbing-face-in-the-hands thing in front of my husband. Sometimes, it helps to pop the release valve just ever so slightly and let some of the steam escape from my emotional self…ugly as that may be.
It’s rather embarrassing when my inner 4-year-old emerges unexpectedly. Do we ever outgrow tantrums???
And then these words….merely words if we don’t put them into practice.



Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

(Isaiah 26:4)

Be blessed today and always,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Closed doors do appear to be locked at times. If they are, they're meant to be. (Aren't husbands wonderful when our 4-year-old selves emerge?) Praying for the answers you seek and for just the right door(s) to open. Love you. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails