The words spin around these
days as I struggle to form them into what is probably the most difficult
article I’ve ever written. It comes from the deepest part of me where the words
are few and tossed about by crushing waves of emotion. It’s a frustrating place
to be, having this need to bring it all to the light of day, to see it on the
surface and let it breathe, yet it’s bound up tight.
Are you struggling with what
to write? What to do? What to paint? What to sing? What to create? What to say?
What to be? Where to go?
Open your heart and pour yourself out!
These are the words I’ve heard
whispered throughout my day today and I wanted to share them with you.
When it’s your story, your
song, you taking steps in a particular direction it’s not up for approval if
you and God are in agreement over it. It’s from your heart and there is no
right or wrong. It’s not out there for scrutiny.
It’s you sharing a piece of
you.
Plain and simple you.
God’s design in action.
Pour yourself out, my
friend.
“Yet you, Lord, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.”
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.”


Thank you for the timely message. Timely for me, anyway.
ReplyDelete