Monday, June 29, 2015

Sneak Preview

I just want to take a minute and share a little something with you...






I absolutely LOVE working on every issue of CW Voice Magazine, but I have to say that I particularly enjoy putting these pages together on quiet, calm Sunday afternoons. After a great sermon and morning worship, I feel energized. My spirit is renewed and my desire to reach and bless women with the love of Jesus is refreshed and strengthened.

Every new issue of this magazine is my favorite, and our upcoming July/August issue is no exception - SO many wonderful articles that will speak to your heart with the hope we have in Jesus.

Here's a sneak preview of the cover for our new issue, though this one may be a little late coming out. I apologize. We're working hard to shine it all up and have it ready as soon as possible. Until then, our May/June issue is still available Here!


Hope you're enjoying your summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails