Monday, September 27, 2010

It's a New Day!


Good morning to you! So glad you have a minute to join me.

Today is a brand new day! Despite what’s forecasted, it’s not a bad day or a good day – it’s an awesome day! It’s a clean slate and yet one more opportunity to either draw closer to the One who’s speaking our name or to trudge our way down the rutted road of our own will. We have the choice today, you and I. We’ve been invited by the Creator of Heaven and Earth to choose the Way the Truth and the Life, and to pave today’s path with prayer, thanksgiving and hope. Join me as I turn this day over to Jesus, not just with my words, but with my whole heart! I pray you’ll do the same.

“With my lips I recount all the laws that come from your mouth.”

I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.

I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight

in your decrees; I will not neglect your word…”

(Psalm 119:13-16) NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails