Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Hope for Today


I hope the Son is in your eyes today…and everyday.
I hope He holds you close as the storm approaches, and you watch it fade away together.
I hope you reach for His hand when you dare strive for the high places.
I hope you hear Him whisper your name as you drift off to sleep.
I hope you grasp the gift of forgiveness, the mercy and limitless love; the beautifully-wrapped package bearing your name.
I hope you sense His sigh on the breeze and His gaze in every rose.
I hope you hold Him close whether your heart breaks...whether it overflows.
I hope you experience love beyond words.
Joy beyond your dreams.
Perfect rest in the Savior.

My salvation and my honor depend on God

; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. “Selah”

(Psalm 62:7-8) NIV



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Debbie! Your post's are always a blessing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem Debbie! I love this line... "I hope you hold Him close whether your heart breaks...whether it overflows." Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails