Friday, February 18, 2011

Jewels of Encouragement

Sparkles!  215/365photo © 2009 Amy | more info (via: Wylio)
Can you feel it? The excitement in the air? Regardless of all the yesterdays past, you’ve been granted another day – a whole new day to live to the fullest, to bring joy to your heart and to give back to others. The other good news? There’s hope and promise of even brighter days ahead! Reach out and grasp it not only with your hands but with your heart…and simply Praise the Lord!

"But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him,
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love..." (Psalm 33:18) NIV

One of the things I’m excited about is the birth of a new web site, and I’m honored to be a part of it. I hope you'll join me over at "Jewels of Encouragement."

Jewels of Encouragement

It's a wonderful new site sparkling with gifted writers and authors...and then there's....me :) I'll be posting there once a month.

Be encouraged today and know that you are not alone in your struggles. I'm praying for you. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and may all the "rocks" littered across your path become "Jewels of Encouragement!"

"God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
3Though its waters roar and foam,
Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride...
The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our Stronghold." (Psalm 46:1-3,7) NIV

God Bless you!

5 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    I'm still pinching myself. I feel very rather small standing here in a field of such devoted and devotional giants. I have to believe the Lord brought me here for a reason, if only to watch and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome debbie! Congrats! You ARE a jewel :)

    Blessings,
    Mel
    Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...headed over to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! You know I like that..."jewels of encouragement." Sounds exciting! I'm heading over to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom! Great encouragement today! Im going to check out the new digs!! I agree with Mel...You are a jewel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails