Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Days of Life and Laughter

Childhood Secretsphoto © 2008 Lisa | more info (via: Wylio)

I’m thankful for those precious few “best” friends who so easily close the gap on time with a simple "Hello..." in my inbox. It’s the bond of the heart that somehow bridges the distance when the years and the miles play upon our memories.

Sad how time paints splashes of watercolor over moments once vivid with life and hushes the laughter...but oh, to have lived them at all!

Giving sincerest thanks today for the friendships held closest to the heart; for those who rode the waves of adolescence with me, who've watched me rise and fall, dried my tears, shared my hopes and dreams...for those who have loved me back. Thank you for the blessing of you.

childhood memoriesphoto © 2010 Terence S. Jones | more info (via: Wylio)


3 comments:

  1. Right back at ya my "satin wings sista!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post..don't know what I would do without the dear friends in my life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love Victoria magazine. I will look for your piece!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails