Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Joy Comes With the Morning

'Sunrise through the clouds' photo (c) 2008, Chris Betcher - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

I awoke early this morning in prayer, thinking of the day ahead and of all the quiet prayers of others; those quietly seeking…quietly desperate.

I wondered about all the requests made of the Father when we’re backed against the wall, down on our knees, or down in our spirit. And how He addresses each and every one. How we’re never really alone. He hears the prayers of those who seek comfort. Those who seek answers, healing, peace and grace.

Those who seek Him.

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.

(Psalm 30:5) NLT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olzgYeMBlUY&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbie! As always, God's perfect timing. Please pray for my mom's husband who is likely being let go today :( And an unspoken from me. So much tough stuff lately!

    Blessings,
    Mel
    Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love early mornings, Debbie. It's my favorite prayer time.
    I wanted to email you but couldn't find anywhere to do that. Each week, from Sunday thru Saturday, I feature one of my favorite blogs at www,2 encourage.blogspot.com. August 21st thru August 27th "Writin’ 4 Him Cafe" will be featured! Your posts have challenged, uplifted and encouraged me in my Christian walk. Thank you for sharing your heart and Jesus’ love!

    I also chose "That Ministry of Yours" as my favorite blog post this week on www.1st Writes.blogspot.com for our Saturday "1st Mentions . . ." post.

    Our prayer is that God will use these highlighted posts to inspire and uplift others. Yours certainly fits that description!

    Blessings!
    Pam Williams
    2encourage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails