Friday, October 14, 2011

When God Tells You to Jump

Sometimes I need to be reminded that only God can melt away the fear that so often inhibits me. It’s so much easier to stay stuck on all the reasons why I can’t do something rather than put myself, my ideas and my thoughts out there vulnerable and exposed to criticism.

Well, He’s certainly been faithful to melt away that fear these past weeks, which reminds me: I have a bit of an announcement to make!

I invite you to join me and our great group of contributors as we anticipate the release of

Christian Women’s Voice Magazine!

Watch our Facebook page for updates (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Christian-Womens-Voice/214000688666051) on the release date of our first issue. We're busy fitting all the pieces of the puzzle together to bring you, the reader, a great (print) magazine covering a variety of topics from frugal living to how we rely on God's presence throughout the many seasons of life. You'll find devotionals and straight-from-the-heart stories, treasures from the garden, recipes - even a fitness expert to help you tone and strengthen your spiritual health!

Join us and pray for us, if you would, as we strive to share the love of God by bringing encouragement and inspiration to His audience.

God's Blessings upon you today!

6 comments:

  1. "It’s so much easier to stay stuck on all the reasons why I can’t do something rather than put myself, my ideas and my thoughts out there vulnerable and exposed to criticism." I certainly understand this, Debbie. I'm excited about what He is going to do with a group of women who are saying yes to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes "I" need that reminder too :) I can't wait to see what God does with your obedience Debbie... it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great Debbie, I'm honoured to be a part of it! Bright blessings. Shanyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Giddy - Giddy - Giddy!!!" Love you! - your technical support, Tami :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited too! And a tiny bit nervous :) But I'm giving that tiny bit a hiya ninja kick out of here! :)

    Blessings,
    Mel
    Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting! I would love to be part of it! I will be watching expectantly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails