The
sweet words of encouragement come in many forms; the well wishers who send the
cards, send the emails, “friend” you through social media. They mean well.
Their words are deep and are born out of genuine care and concern.
Yet, words alone don’t
keep the walls from tumbling down.
There
has to be a point, usually when you’ve fallen to your knees, when they aren’t
just “words” anymore. When they’re living and breathing deep within you….when they
become the very reason you’re living and breathing.
When
it’s all crashing down and you can’t gather the pieces fast enough. When it
seems chaos and confusion are your daily “bread” and the devil’s laugh is
louder than your prayers….
Speak His Name!
Praise Him right out
loud!
Say the words!
“Praise you, Jesus! Praise you,
Jesus! All I can do is praise you, Jesus!”
Let
the cry of your heart and your praises to God force the enemy back to the
flames of Hell and simply speak His name…wherever you are.
~~Lord
Jesus,
I
lift my sweet sister in Christ to you today. She who is overwhelmed and
overcome by all that is not of you. You are the God of reconciliation and of
healing. You love her more than what is humanly possible and only You can keep
the walls from falling. Only You can truly pick up the pieces for her and make
her world whole again. I praise you – I speak with my heart and profess with my
mouth that You are king of kings and true healing comes from only You! In Your
precious name….Amen.
And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up
by his power.
(1 Corinthians 6:14)God Bless you, sweet friend,
Debbie
Wow, Debbie. I read this today and felt that it was written specifically for me, especially after the day and L-O-N-G night I had. Thank you so very much. Journaling about what I went through and reading this post today are helping with my healing. Your words, advice and prayer are a definite comfort to me today.
ReplyDeleteMay you be richly blessed through God,
Pam
Powerful writing and wise words for all of us, at all times. We are told to pray without ceasing, and I do pray a lot. As you suggest, sometimes my prayer is simply "praise Jesus".
ReplyDeleteExcellent my friend. Thank you. {{hugs}}
ReplyDeleteI needed this today. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBlessings...Chelle
Praise you Jesus! I can't tell you how many times this is all I've had the strength to get out. He always answers.
ReplyDeleteLove this post.
That is awesomely beautiful!
ReplyDelete