It’s
another situation,
Yet
another conversation,
The
need too great to handle alone,
And
I’m moved to pray.
It’s
one more soul,
Lost
and desperately searching
But
the struggle will always be,
And
I’m moved to pray.
Another
young life helpless,
Walking
a tight rope between life and death,
Fighting
for the very air I breathe so freely,
And
I’m moved to pray.
Pray without ceasing ~ 1 Thess. 5:17
If
I’m “moved” to pray, that insinuates that I’m not already doing so; that I’m
someplace other than within hearing distance of my Jesus. It implies that I’ve
moved out of range and that I need to return to what should come very naturally
if we’re to reap the blessings God has in store for us all.
We’re
to pray without ceasing, that life should be a continuing conversation with
God, a constant giving of thanks and praise and falling at His feet.
Yes,
life at the very feet of Him.
Life
spent in His will.
Life
with Him.
Life
to the full.
Be blessed sweet friend,
Debbie

Praying with you and for you today, Debbie. Thanks for the beautiful thoughts today.
ReplyDeleteLovely words, to pray without ceasing.
ReplyDeleteDebbie,
ReplyDeleteI needed this reminder today. Pray without ceasing. Thank you for this post.