Monday, January 13, 2014

Because Some Days We Need to Shout It Loud!

Rise Up! (revisited)


'Walking in the Rain' photo (c) 2011, Hartwig HKD - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

It’s when joy dissolves into frustration and simple happiness into worry. When the fears of this world seem larger than the hands that created it and words of love and truth give way to bickering ….
When my mind clouds over and I shake to find my breath. When the knotting starts and it’s a fight for air…
It’s me in a crowded room yet alone and unheard, standing invisible on weak legs. It’s the enemy who invades my sleep and sends me falling, reaching for a light in the darkness…
And when I shake my head and shout ENOUGH, my soul cries,
Rise Up!
In the name of Jesus, rise up to the enemy who taunts and whose only mission is to hurt and cast guilt and shame.
'Praise belongs to the King' photo (c) 2011, kelsey_lovefusionphoto - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

Rise Up!
By the blood of the lamb, rise up in His strength and remember who you are! Your validation does not lie in the hands of man, but in the heart of your Creator! He has prepared a place for you.
Rise Up!
Hallelujah to the Savior! When you’ve given enough days over to the things that are not of Him, rise up and speak His name. Rise up and give glory and praise to the One who continues to hold you through it all.
Rise Up!
Yes, today, even now, especially now rise up against it all because you’re worth fighting for. You will never embarrass or disappoint the Father when you seek Him with all your heart…so, rise up in His name!
Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;
    let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns!” 
(1 Chron. 16:31) NIV

Rise up and be joyful!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking and praying "all hail the power of Jesus' name" recently and I like your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie! Enjoyed your post this morning! The scripture that came to my mind was Is, 60:1 "Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee." Always good to see you and your beautiful writing! I've lost touch with you, as in October I had a problem with my FB page & had to get a new one. Lost you at that time. Will try to send a friend request again to you. Blessings to you Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails