Let me mark this day in history as the day I finished the rough draft of my book! I first scratched out the "idea" more than 10 years ago, and today.....Hallalujah! I made it to the last scene!
It's a young adult Christian fiction story that takes place in 1912. I've had great feedback so far from all who have had it thrust upon them (lol). I just hope I can do the story justice.
NOW is when the real work starts; filling in all those empty spaces that I told myself, "Oh, I'll add that later." Well, now is later and I want to completely finish the thing. I love the story. Love the characters. Love the way it begins and the way it ends, but I'm thinking I need to toss in another story line to add a little thread of tension throughout. I don't want it to just lay there and be predictible. There needs to be a few more"oh-my-gosh!" moments. I just need to figure out how to do it......
Hhmmmm......
No comments:
Post a Comment