Thursday, June 17, 2010

Book Project

Let me mark this day in history as the day I finished the rough draft of my book!  I first scratched out the "idea" more than 10 years ago, and today.....Hallalujah!  I made it to the last scene! 

It's a young adult Christian fiction story that takes place in 1912.  I've had great feedback so far from all who have had it thrust upon them (lol).  I just hope I can do the story justice.

NOW is when the real work starts; filling in all those empty spaces that I told myself, "Oh, I'll add that later."  Well, now is later and I want to completely finish the thing.  I love the story.  Love the characters.  Love the way it begins and the way it ends, but I'm thinking I need to toss in another story line to add a little thread of tension throughout.  I don't want it to just lay there and be predictible.  There needs to be a few more"oh-my-gosh!" moments.  I just need to figure out how to do it......

Hhmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails