Your father sent this article to me. He is surely proud of you and knows that I am a Christian too. I specifically told him: "Your daughter Debbie is one smart cookie!! She has a great sense of humor while at the same time realizing, in a serious manner, the realities of living out the Christian life in this sin cursed world." She obviously takes after Lola!!! Ha ha ha
Keep up the excellent writing!!
I am passing this along to my wife and office manager.
Debbie,
ReplyDeleteYour father sent this article to me. He is surely proud of you and knows that I am a Christian too. I specifically told him: "Your daughter Debbie is one smart cookie!! She has a great sense of humor while at the same time realizing, in a serious manner, the realities of living out the Christian life in this sin cursed world." She obviously takes after Lola!!! Ha ha ha
Keep up the excellent writing!!
I am passing this along to my wife and office manager.
Thanks for sharing.