Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random Thoughts from the Garden (1/18/11)

My garden gate squeaks a familiar welcome and I step inside my sacred place; the room where I create, dream, remember, give back and receive. How it blesses me. How the soil holds sunny days spent with little ones and bare feet. Days of pint-sized watering cans and perfect bouquets held in baby girl hands. Days of collecting seeds and lady bugs with Mommy’s little helpers. And the fence wrapped round it all. How it embraces and defines.

But faith knows no fences. It's meant to be shared with all who pass by.

Hope knows no boundaries. It goes ahead of us and paves our way.

Because love knows no limits.

“There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father,

who is over all and in all and living through all.”

(Ephesians 4:5-6) NLT

6 comments:

  1. So beautifully written, thank you for encouraging words this morning..

    sherry ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith doesnt squeak either! I love this "But faith knows no fences. It's meant to be shared with all who pass by." Beautiful words! Love coming to your site and seeing a new post!!:)) Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog showing up on The Blog Farm I let my comment there.I am not sure if you knew it was posted there as well Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and comforting words.....I can almost imagine my crocuses and tulips coming up soon and brilliant and many the colors:) Thank you for sharing the faith, the hope, the love, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on Colin's facebook and would love to give you a link, come check me out at..
    http://gardenofinspirationalpoetry.blogspot.com/

    You are a very talent writer and the blog is very inspiring. God Bless !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails