Friday, January 7, 2011

Thank you, Mothers on Mission!


I’m sending one huge THANK YOU, along with loads of hugs, to Kelli and Heidi, my blogger buddies over at Mothers on Mission, for extending my very first Guest Blogger invite.

Please join me today at http://www.mothersonmission.blogspot.com/ for

“Broken Shells.”

"You’re forever beautiful to Him whether broken or whole; crumbling with the world around you or dancing on top of it. How wonderful to belong to the God who holds the missing pieces that restore and replenish. And He does indeed hold them…there, in the scars of His hands."

See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Very much enjoyed your post over at Mothers On Mission! From one coffee lover to another...looking forward to checking out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of cyber space. :-)

    You blog is absolutely beautiful! I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You post over at Mothers on a Mission was very inspiring! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally enjoyed your post over at MOM! Thanks so much!!

    Joy & Blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails