Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Humble Praise

Window and Flowersphoto © 2007 Sukanto Debnath | more info (via: Wylio)
Such a good kind of tired as the day comes to a close and night rains down. The words struggle to find their place; there are so many, merging down a single-lane road, yet it’s “humble” that takes the lead.

Yes, humble praise flows from my lips, from tears when I think of all the glorious ways He’s blessed me. My praises, whispered and joy-cried out, well up from within and bubble into “Why me, God? Why are You so good to me?”

Then, just when my words run out, I read the thoughts of Ann Voskamp at “A Holy Experience.” She sums it up beautifully. May her beautiful words bless you today:

http://www.aholyexperience.com/2011/03/and-whatever-you-do/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+HolyExperience+(Holy+Experience)

3 comments:

  1. Love those calming, motivating verses in Colossians 3. Praising Him for being SO incredibly good to us! Nighty night dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May all I do bring glory to my heavenly Father. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so good to me...even when I can't see it, He is still good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails