Monday, March 14, 2011

My Prayer for You Today

For each precious child of God reading this right now:

You are precious, you knowMagnolia Tree (250+ years old)photo © 2009 Jody McNary | more info (via: Wylio)

And as you begin this new week

May you step out in unexplainable faith

Let He who knows you best

Be your confidence

Be your strength

The positive force at work within

Let negative thoughts and apprehensions

Fall on deaf ears, and silence the enemy

May you live your faith out loud

That His love for you might witness to a dark and hurting world

Magnolia Warblerphoto © 2007 Dave Fletcher | more info (via: Wylio)
May you find strength in your Creator

And may He alone lift you up and draw you forward in life

Toward fulfilling dreams, goals…His purposes for you

Stand firm on the confidence and promise

That the burden – the control – is His to bare

Not yours

And may you keep your eyes to the Heavens

And a heart full of love for Him

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

(Isaiah 41:1) NIV

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

(1 Corinthians 16:13) NIV

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely prayer on a Monday... one that I needed :) thank you, blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful prayer, I receive it in His holy name. In return I pray the same for you my lovely friend! And to Him I give all glory and praise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prayer is great and your blog is so tranquil. Be blessed. Http://CleverlyChanging

    ReplyDelete
  4. My memory verse for the week! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Debbie, I like the line:
    'Live your faith out loud'.

    May the blessings of the Lord be with you,

    Carole in the UK (hopped over here from Blogfrog).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails