Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break!

springtimephoto © 2010 Fréderic | more info (via: Wylio)
Well, it’s Spring Break around here this week, so it’s going to be a pretty quiet week here at the Writin’ 4 Him Café.

BUT!!! You won’t believe what I’ve been up to…..it’s a secret that I hope to be able to share with you all in just a few more days. I am SO completely excited about the many ways in which God is moving in my life. Can’t wait to share it with you.

Take care and be blessed! See you in a few!

3 comments:

  1. Debbie...way to tease us! LOL I look forward to seeing what you been up to! :) Love you sweet friend.

    blessings,
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're killing me! Can't wait to hear the news :) Have a fun spring break.

    Blessings,
    Mel
    Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off, Debbie. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails