Here we are again
Another week drawing to a close
Another week of prayers prayed
Requests made of the One in complete control
The One who whispers “Yes, you can because I am here.”
Because... I am
It’s the grace He’s shown this week
That allows me to sigh and reflect
To be thankful for all He’s brought me through
To consider the cost of my joy…my peace
I think of the dangers He’s kept at bay
How He’s kept me from harm
The rocks that could have tumbled
The daggers waiting to pierce the skin
The words intended to pierce the heart
Caught in mid flight by His mighty hand
How He’s protected and provided
Listened to each prayer breathed in private
Silent words spoken from the heart shared with only Him
photo © 2010 Moyan Brenn | more info (via: Wylio)
From over the rim of my coffee cup
And watch clouds come full of rain
But it’s all right
I'm settled inside – peace not only for the journey
But from it
He’s brought me through...once again
Guided me this far
And He always will
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
(Psalm 23:4) NIV
How has the Lord brought you through this week?
Share your praise in a comment – let’s give Him glory together.
No comments:
Post a Comment