Where do you create?
· Do you run a home business?
· Are you a scrapbooker?
· Do you write?
· Do you paint?
· Are you a musician? A Photographer?
· Do you home-school?
· Do you sew or quilt?
Where does God inspire you most?
· We want pictures!
· We want to know what makes your space so special!
· We want to know about you!
Entries must be received via email no later than
Visit: cwvinfo@christianwomensvoice.org and enter to win TODAY!
(Note: only 1 entry per issue will be chosen)
Debbie, Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave me an uplifting comment. Also, thank you for the link to the tissue paper/canvas photo tutorial. Gonna have to try that one!! Be blessed, my friend! Annie
ReplyDeleteHi again... I'm sorry, I thought that was you, but I was incorrect! I'm sorry!! But, thanks for visiting me anyway! :0) No worries about a hacked account! Many blessings!
ReplyDeleteA